The Strata Property Act and Regulations does not prohibit a strata corporation from preparing their own report, however, it is recommended that the report be prepared by an insured expert in the field.
Reasons you need a Depreciation Report…
- Has the Strata has met its legal requirements under the Strata Property Act?
- Has the Strata Council met its fiduciary duty regarding the assets of the Strata?
- Does the Strata have the information it needs to develop a capital expenditure funding plan?
- Is the funding plan adequate to minimize Special Assessments and Loans?
- Does the capital improvement plan improve the condition and maintenance of the Strata to protect the owners’ investment?
- Does the Strata have the information required and requested by potential purchasers, mortgagors and insurance companies?
Get a Depreciation Report
Protect the value of your investment through having a Depreciation Report.
no cost, no obligation
Ken provided a timely, complete, and cost-effective depreciation report for our building, and we would not hesitate to recommend him again.
The new website definitely attracts someone who is interested in the topic because the information is very useful. A site with easy navigation and anyone can easily get the information without any technical background.
Hollett Real Estate Advisors
Ken Hollett, B.Comm, RI, AACI, MRICS, CRP
Commercial Real Estate Valuation Professional
4040 Mt Seymour Parkway
North Vancouver B.C.